11th Social Justice Film Festival of India 2022
11th Social Justice Film Festival of India 2022 will be organised by MARUPAKKAM in association with various cultural organisations and educational institutions on 14-18 April 2022 at multiple venues in Chennai depending upon the local restrictions due to Covid.
Entries are invited ! A non competitive film festival!
A moderate screening fee will be paid to all the selected films!
Categories : Documentaries, short fiction, experimental films, music videos and animation films
Rules and Regulations :1) Films based on Social Justice will be accepted
2) Indian and international & Old and new films are invited
3) One filmmaker / producer can send any number of films
4) Films that promote hatred will not be accepted
5) Both Indian and international films are invited
6) Films without entry fee will not be accepted
7) It is a non competitive film festival
8) Entry fee will not be returned if the entries are withdrawn or if the films are not selected
9) Selection committees' decisions are final
10) One member from the selected films will be invited to the physical event
11) No travel will be provided; a simple stay for 3 days will be provided
12) Only the films with subtitles in English will be accepted
13) Festival will be organised physically depending upon the local rules by administration. If the physical event is not possible, films will be shown online
14) Interactions with the filmmakers will be organised online if required and possible
15) A moderate screening fee will be paid to all the selected films
Last date to send entries : 1 February 2022